Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. www.reyouwellbeing.co.uk, www.tslholistic.co.uk , www.tslholistic.com are sites operated by the RE:You-TSL which is a trading name of The Spiritual Link & TSL Holistic Centre. Our trading address can be found on the Contact Us page of this website. Please note that No VAT is payable on any of our treatments.
2. We shall try to use all reasonable measures to ensure that our sites are available at all times, however, we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any of the services/treatments we offer on our site without due notice. We will not be held liable if for any reason our site is unavailable, at any time, for any reason.
3. The TSL Holistic Centre reserve the right to request a non returnable deposit to secure your booking, which may be paid over the telephone using your debit or credit card, this applies to new and existing clients.
4. Before you place an order for products or services, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please do not hesitate to contact us.
5. Please note that the duration of all treatments is from the time you are greeted by your therapist, not in the actual treatment. Treatment times are approximate & do not constitute exact timings.
6. Your right to cancel: The following terms apply to all appointments made for Tuesday to Saturday . At least 24 hours’ notice is requested if you need to cancel or alter your appointment. Failure to do so may result in the full charge being made for the missed appointment. If you fail to show for the appointment, you will be charged at full cost. As we are unable to judge reasons for change, cancellation or non-arrival, all clients are reminded that no exceptions to the above conditions will be made and that any booking made with the centre (verbal or written) forms a legally binding contract.
7. How to cancel or change your appointment: Cancellations should be made by calling us on 01509 239600. If you are cancelling outside of our normal centre opening hours – you may cancel by leaving a message or email. If you have an email address registered with us, you will receive an email confirming your cancellation.
8. If you are late for your booked appointment, time will be deducted from your treatment or your treatment will be cancelled & charged at the full rate.
9. Appointments can be made & paid for via telephone. We accept Debit/Credit Cards & Cash.
10. The booking of your appointment is confirmation that you agree to all our terms & conditions.
11. Wedding make-up: Wedding make-up may be booked up to 6 months prior to your wedding day. We are unable to accept bookings prior to this. In the event of makeup artist becoming unavailable on your wedding day, we reserve the right to provide service through another trained therapist to carry out the application.
12. A 50% deposit is required to secure any wedding make-up packages. This is to be paid at the time of booking. Final payment is due on the day of your make-up package.
13. Your right to cancel or change: You reserve the right to cancel your wedding day make-up until 72 hours prior to your wedding day. The following charges will be made and late cancellation costs as laid out below will be charged. More than 61 days’ notice. Full refund of monies paid in advance less £20 administration charge
Up to & including 61 days to wedding day – 30% charge.
60-31 days to wedding day – 50% charge.
30-4 days to wedding day – 75% charge.
3 days or less until wedding day – 100% charge
14. Gift vouchers: Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and are valid for up 3 months from the purchase date and will not be accepted after the expiry date. Vouchers may be used for treatments , unless otherwise agreed. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or transferred.
15. Your voucher number, found on of the gift voucher, must be quoted at the time of booking and the voucher handed to the therapist at the start of your treatment. You are not under obligation to use the full value of your vouchers during one session; the value will be altered in this case but not the expiry date. Late cancellation and “failure to show” terms as laid out above (6) also apply to gift vouchers – which will be voided at the centre should you fail to give the required notice.
16. Our right to cancel: If a therapist is not available to carry out your treatments through circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to transfer the booking to an alternative therapist. In unusual circumstances we may need to cancel your booking. In the event that we cannot fulfill your appointment, we will contact you by telephone – where possible.
17. Our rights We reserve the right to: Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) and or any of the service we offer at the TSL, with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website and or any of the service we offer at the TSL.
18. We reserve the right to: Change our terms & conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) and or any of the service we offer at the TSL, following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website and/or our services.
19. Refunds: We do not offer refunds for any completed services. However if you are in any way dissatisfied with any aspect of your experience, please contact us. We will try our utmost to resolve any problems.
20. Your details: You agree to allow us keep your personal record held at and by the centre, updated with your full contact details etc. – which will enable us to contact you in the event of any change relating to your appointments. Where possible, please provide both landline and mobile telephone numbers.
21. Mobile Phones: In the interest of comfort of all our clients and therapists, please ensure it is switched off for the full duration of your treatment at the centre.
23. Payment of services: All prices are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your treatment or product is the price as set out on this website or within any TSL associated price lists. You confirm that the credit, debit card, which is being used, is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.