Ear Candle Therapy
Ear Candle Therapy – “Hopi Ear Candling” – Ear Candle treatment is a pleasant and non-invasive treatment of the ears and is used to treat a variety of conditions. Conditions such as: tinnitus – colds – headaches – migraine – irritation within the ears and or sinuses – excessive or compacted wax. It is also a great way to facilitate a calming and relaxing state of the mind in cases of stress. We only use Biosun Ear Candles –
Approx 40 Minutes………………..£30.00
What is Ear Candle Therapy?
Ear Candle Therapy is safe, non-invasive and pleasant. The candles which are cylindrical with hollow centres are made from natural ingredients – usually 100% beeswax, but sometimes with the addition of natural herbs or essential oils. Although ear candling has received some bad press over recent years, it has still seen massive growth throughout the world and as a result there are now several brands available that have been tested and approved for quality and safety in compliance with E.U. regulation 93/42/EEC
What are Ear Candles used for?
Though results may vary from patient to patient, some of our clients have reported Ear Candles to be helpful with:
- Calming and Relaxing in cases of Anxiety and Stress
- Compacted Ear Wax
- Hay Fever – Catarrh – Asthma – Colds
- Stimulation of Blood flow
- Excessive or compacted wax in the ears Irritation in ears and sinuses
- Pressure regulation in cases of: sinusitis / colds / flu / headaches / migraine Stimulation of local and reflex energy flow
- Energetic revitalisation in cases of hearing impairment
- Relaxing and calming effect in cases of stress
- Noises in the ears, ringing, tinnitus